Due to your extensive experience you are able, both as part of a team and independently, to implement, configure and maintain SAP Financial systems. In doing this, you have knowledge of the relevant financial processes from a business point of view. You will be challenged by complex technical and functional issues, which you will have to solve in order to independently implement solutions.
As a member of the SAP Finance team, you will be involved in all aspects of the building and implementation of SAP FICO, including testing and reporting.
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of SAP solutions for our clients;
- You will have to master both financial & controlling processes but also SAP customizing.
- Advise clients on SAP processes such as budgetary accounting, finance, tax and treasury, supply chain, etc.;
- As a Consultant, you will be responsible for the implementation of one or more of the Financial SAP Modules: Finance, Controlling, Grants Management, Funds Management, Project Systems.
- You will be responsible for the analysis, configuration and testing of the system. Delivering quality on-time.
- Daily work with the ticketing system
- Participate support activities
- You have a bachelor or a master degree
- You have at least 4 years’ SAP finance experience in the modules FI and CO.
- You show a proven experience with the functional finance, accounting and controlling processes.
- English and French professional proficiency required; German, Luxembourgish or other languages are an asset.
- Relevant IT or business certifications are a plus.
What e-Kenz offers
- An innovating environment as an SAP Private Cloud Provider.
- Long-term customer relationships based on trust, competence and recurring contracts.
- Challenging projects in Luxemburgish area.
- A flexible company culture with remote working possibilities and room for personal initiative.
- Personal growth possibilities within the company in terms of trainings and certifications.
- An attractive salary with a wide remuneration package: salary, car, lunch voucher, phone, computer
- Freelance : up to 600€/d all-in, following seniority and experience